For this week's Top 10, we made a list (and checked it twice) of 10 wishes we have for the world of college basketball this holiday season. As always, we welcome your comments, and and we invite our readers to post their own lists.
For the holidays, we wish...
1. That Adam Morrison got rid of the pre-pubescent mustache.
2. That Dick Vitale would just marry J.J. Redick already.
3. That Stanford would beat a UC-somebody.
4. That Savannah State would give up on being a Division I team.
5. That Marcus Williams would give us back our laptop so we could finish this list.
(Thank you to the UConn campus police department. Back to the list.)
6. That LSU could graduate someone...anyone...ever.
7. That Conference USA would do something about its #19 RPI rating.
8. That Oklahoma would stop getting spanked by every decent team they play.
9. That Jared Dudley would stop whining about EVERY call.
10. That Bracketology 101 would stop worrying about defending the country and buying houses and post a freakin' bracket once in a while.
To all of our readers: Bracketology 101 wishes all of you a happy holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year. A new "Field of 65" will be posted shortly.
Chris and Craig